Wow! September was a zippy whirlwind which was great and also a little sad since September is my favorite month and I wouldn't have minded a little more time to luxuriate in it. Here are most of the things that happened in September:
- My son started school (and I with him, since he is still very little - I sit on a bench and watch while he does his thing).
- We went apple picking at this place where I've been going for years.
- I took a great class with Paul Russell
- I did a really fun reading with Project Rushmore Theater Company.
- Kevin R. Free and I (finally) finished the most recent draft of our web series; we made ourselves and each other laugh enough that we're going to start sharing it with some other people because we really want to get it made and out into the world!
- We visited my husband's parents in PA
- I got new headshots! Then I went to Reproductions and spent even more than I did getting the photos taken on printing headshots, postcards and business cards. I get to pick everything up tomorrow!
- I project-managed the invitation for the New York Neo-Futurists' 2013 Gala (Nov 12 - go! I'll be there too!)
- I got to visit with a friend currently living in Japan and another friend living in New Orleans
- Took the kiddo to the pediatrician (all good) and the dentist (ditto)!
I just need a minute to catch my breath and then, watch out, October!