We had a really good Christmas this year. It was super fun. The gifts were pretty much great all around. The food was delicious. People were happy. High-fives left and right.
Still, I am an improver to a fault. So, with New Year's (and its pesky resolutions) not yet upon me, I will embrace who I am (rather than change just yet) and share with you the things I did NOT get for Christmas and wish I had:
- Several extra hours in each day (to use for sleep, productivity, and leisure)
- More girlfriends (maybe just more conversations/connections with girlfriends)
- The return of my favorite correspondent
- A faster metabolism
- INBox Zero
- A wireless printer that actually prints wirelessly
- The money to make season two of Gemma & The Bear
So . . . ya know . . . make a note for next year, k?